Day 8: For A Lifetime

Day 8: For A Lifetime 

Some people think that when you become a Christian, you don’t need to go through trials and storms. In reality, when you are a believer, the enemy tries to put many obstacles in your way. But here’s the good news - it isn’t about your strength, but about the favor of God that is upon your life. How amazing it is to know, my friend, that this favor lasts a lifetime! 

The Bible tells us in Psalm 30:5 – For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. (NIV) 

I was studying this verse, and some versions say ‘a moment in His favor is life.’ The word for ‘life’ in the Hebrew means to revive, to sustain, a renewal or a revival. When the favor of God is manifesting over you, you will see renewal and revival in your life. Whatever you are going through, the favor of God is powerful and able to revive and sustain you. 

DECLARE: I declare that I am blessed with favor from heaven. I have favor that will sustain and renew me! God’s favor in my life will bring revival. Thank you, God, that even in the midst of trials, I walk in your favor! 

Pastor Sammy Thangiah 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT