Day 7: Encircled

Day 7: Encircled 

We may not always find encouragement and support for our faith in the midst of trials. In fact, a lot of questions and accusations may be thrown our way. This makes it even more important for us to know, remember, and live in the truth of who we are in Christ. 

In Ephesians 1:6, we read, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. (NKJV) 

We are accepted in the Beloved. The word ‘accepted’ in the Greek means to make graceful, to honor with blessings, to pursue with grace and compass with favor. To be encompassed by favor is to be encircled or to be covered with favor. We find this favor and acceptance in the Beloved. 

DECLARE: I declare that I will not be disappointed or defeated. I will walk in the favor of being a child of God. The favor of God covers me, my family, and all that I do in Jesus’ name. Thank you, God, that I walk in the favor of the Beloved! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT