Day 1 40 days of supernatural favour

Highlights from the new book of Pastor Sammy Thangiah Day 1
“Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5:12‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Here, the Hebrew word used for ‘surround’ refers to a couple of things. First, it means to encircle or to fully cover. The second meaning of this word is to crown.God has crowned each of us with favor. When He looks at you and me, He sees princes and princesses – walking in His favor and goodness.
When a person is walking in the fullness of the favor of God, you can’t keep them down for long!

DECLARE: I declare that the favor of God surrounds me and covers me wherever I go! I am more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens me. I am crowned with favor, and I will walk in the goodness of the Lord. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT