Day 10: What You Carry

Day 10: What You Carry 

In the Bible, we see many, many instances where the presence of God has brought mighty breakthroughs in mere moments. The presence of God parted the seas, broke down walls, and brought blessing and protection across generations. 

“Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭
How amazing is it now, that I Corinthians 3:16 tells us that we are the temple of God - we are the carriers of this presence. All the people we read about in the Old Testament used to go and worship God from the outside, but now the Lord says “I will live on the inside of you, to let you know that wherever you go, my presence and favor will go with you!” 

DECLARE: I declare that as the temple of God, I carry His presence and favor wherever I go. I will see God’s presence bring breakthrough, healing and deliverance in my life. Thank you God, that your presence is always with me, turning every trial into a testimony! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT