Day 3: In Disaster

Day 3: In Disaster 

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭18:21‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Many people think that the favor of God is only available to them in the good times. The truth is that God wants to heal you, deliver you, and set you free, always! The Bible tells us of people who have gone through the darkest times, and yet even in the darkness, God’s favor is evident upon their lives. 


The Bible tells us that as believers, our tongues have the power of life and death (Proverbs 18:21). Therefore, whether in disaster or not, we need to be speaking the promises of God. 

DECLARE: I decree and declare that even in the midst of disaster, the promises of God are yes and Amen in my life. I will see God’s faithfulness bring me out of every difficult situation. Even as I speak life, healing, and fullness over myself and my family, I will see it manifest in the natural in the name of Jesus! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT