Day 5: Make Fat

Day 5: Make Fat

Isaiah 58:11, we read the promise: The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. (NIV)

The word ‘satisfy’ in the Hebrew means to enrich, to be fulfilled, to have in excess, and to have your desires satisfied.In the sun-scorched land, be it in disaster or famine, God is saying He will fulfill His promises to you and your family. Even in a dry land, you have a permanent spring of living water through Jesus!

DECLARE: I declare that the Lord will guide me always and satisfy my needs in times of disaster. God will strengthen me, rescue me, and deliver me. I decree abundance and divine provision in all seasons because I walk in the never-failing goodness of God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT