Day 6: You Will Not Wither

Day 6: You Will Not Wither 


…but the Lord upholds the righteous. 18 The blameless spend their days under the Lord’s care, and their inheritance will endure forever. 19 In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty.” Psalm 37:17-19 NIV

When I was studying the word ‘wither’, I learned that it means to become dry, to fall into decay, to decline.However, God says to you, the righteousness of God, that in times of disaster, you will not decrease, but you will increase! You will not decline, but you will go from glory to glory.

When God brings you out from the pit, you will not just be blessed, but God will bless you in such a way that you become a blessing to the area, community, and city.

DECLARE: I declare that I will flourish in every location and every area of my life. God’s favor upon me will take me from glory to glory. Thank you, God, that even in the dry season, you are blessing me to make me into a blessing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT