420th Day of Prayer


Pastor Dinesh

  1. You will receive The Holy Spirit

“"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit.”

‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:28-29‬ ‭ESV‬‬


Joel 2:28

Acts 3:1-10

  1. You receive power.

“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭1:8‬ ‭ESV‬‬


Acts 1:8, Ephesians 3:16, Acts 1:11



Pastor Paul

Promise for today

Isaiah 30:23, 32:18



Habakkuk 3:16-19

The book begins with a question and ends with a exclamation.

“I hear, and my body trembles; my lips quiver at the sound; rottenness enters into my bones; my legs tremble beneath me. Yet I will quietly wait for the day of trouble to come upon people who invade us.”

‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭ESV‬‬


  1. Wait on the Lord

How can you rest in the day of trouble?

Abraham God asked to come out of your tent ⛺️ and see the stars 🌟

Phil4:6-7

“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭ESV‬‬


  1. Choose to rejoice in the Lord when everything is going wrong.
  2. I will find strength in the Lord.



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT