400th day of prayer

What is of God will pass through the Red Sea. What is not of God will be drowned in the Red Sea 🌊
1 Chronicle 17:27
“Now you have been pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever before you, for it is you, O Lord, who have blessed, and it is blessed forever."”
‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭17:27‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.us/59/1ch.17.27.esv
My God shall establish me.

Pastor Benny

Our God is a God of increase .

Where there is the spirit of God there is liberty.
When we pray mountains flee, you are renewed in strength your tear is not weakness but strength
Gen 1:20, 12:2-3.

70 people whose came to Egypt became a mighty nation.
The king Pharaoh was afraid of the growth today also we see in India they are afraid of the growt of Christians.

“Jabez was more honorable than his brothers; and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, "Because I bore him in pain." Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!" And God granted what he asked.”
‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭4:9-10‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.us/59/1ch.4.9-10.esv
“and said to him, "Run, say to that young man, 'Jerusalem shall be inhabited as villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and livestock in it. And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the Lord, and I will be the glory in her midst.'"”
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭2:4-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.us/59/zec.2.4-5.esv

God is going to give a increase in the churches the church cannot contain it . We wil be having the services in the stadiums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT