388th Day of prayer

Pastor Paul
You will know the problem you go through but will not know the purpose of that God knows. You see the problem but sees his plan he has  in mist of it.
Psalms 46:1-3-
In these days of prayer you can take discision  in his presence.
Hezekiah turned towards the wall
Habakkuk 3:16, 3:17-18
1. Wait in the presence of God.
2. Choose to rejoice in God in the hardest situation of life
3. When you down find the strength in the lord.
Habakkuk 3:19
“God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭ESV‬‬
Deer 🦌 has strength in his legs.
God says I will be your strength .
Example of the donkey

Habakkuk started in doubt questioning and confusion but came to hope faith and rest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

520th day of prayer 4 December 2018

436th day of prayer 🙏 11 September 2018