387th day of Prayer

Habakkuk 3:13-18
Faith in God in difficult times is.
1. Wait in the presence of God. The Babylonians are coming to attack you and I will not stop them. I will punish the Babylonians. I will save you from them. Wait patiently means to rest To remain to calm down. This is what God is doing in the days of prayer 🙏 . We learn to wait patiently in times of trouble. I will give you peace ✌️. Phil 4:6-7
“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭ESV‬‬
In the mist of my trouble
2. Choose to rejoice in God in the hardest situation of life.
Habakkuk 3:16-18
“Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭3:17-18‬ ‭ESV‬‬
Fig tree and grapes tells about your trust of your future. Your money education money 💰 are the fruit 🍇  if every thing fails you loose the job. The fruit was your security but it is gone.
NO MATTER WHAT.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT