Popular posts from this blog
MY TESTIMONY
Maria and I were married on 29th July 1981. In 1982 My colleague in Mico called me for a prayer meeting in which I accepted Jesus as my personal savior this changed my life . I was born again I began to trust God for all things in my life. The first tragedy struck us when Maria was diagnosed with a heart problem in 1986. At that time, Mr. Dorairaj told us to seek God's help and so we went to his house for prayer. When we went for prayer pastor said that God has already healed her as we had come in faith expecting a miracle. We did the Cardiac Catheterization test at Sindi Hospital and she was found to be perfectly fine, God gave her a lease of life. In 1987, Danny was born despite the fact that the doctors had told us there would be complications during childbirth, but by God's grace, Maria had a normal delivery. In 2003, she again became ill and the doctor suggested for an open-heart surgery. We fixed the surgery after much prayer at Narayana Hrudayalaya. On 27th May in the ...
John 3:12
Praise the Lord. Today's verse is from John 3, 12. If I have told you Earthly things and you do not believe. How can you believe if I tell you Heavenly things? Being born again, is the Earthly thing as you have to be born again, when you are on this Earth, you cannot be born again after your death. For Nicodemus born again had no spiritual meaning for his heart or for his conscience. Unbelief is the crowning sin of humanity, John 3, 8, and 9 says, when the Holy Spirit comes, he will convict the world concerning sin because they do not believe in me. Man, do not desire to believe that Jesus is the son of God or the savior of the mankind, one who paid the price for man's Redemption. When we properly understand the Bible then we will have a proper knowledge of Jesus Christ, actually his life and Ministry can be summed up as first, Jesus is the savior. Jesus is the baptizer of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is the Healer Jesus is coming again to establish his kingdom o...
Comments
Post a Comment