8 October 2020

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/59/heb.13.8.esv

Jesus you go ahead of me,
every step of the way!
No place you won’t lead me,
That you haven’t gone ahead!

You had me on your mind
Even before I ever existed.
You knew all my days
Even before one of them began.

You hold all creation together,
In your hands.
Your hands hold me secure,
You Embrace me & carry me!

Loved, much beyond
I will ever know.
Cherished & Treasured
For all of eternity... as yours!

Protected, every step of the way.
Provided, my every need
you abundantly supply!

None, but you... Jesus!
No other way to live,
apart from being your’s
and live in you, Jesus!

In YOU, we live and move
and have our being!

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT