10 October 2020

“Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?””
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭13:5-6‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/59/heb.13.5-6.esv

Quotes from Charles Sturgeon
Every hour of every day, God is richly blessing us; both when we sleep and when we wake His mercy waits upon us.

"I am with you always" is enough for my soul to live upon no matter who forsakes me.

All places are places of worship to a Christian. Wherever he is, he ought to be in a worshiping frame of mind.

The whole Bible tells us, from beginning to end, that salvation is not by the works of the law, but by the deeds of grace.

Ten minutes praying is better than a year's murmuring.

Do nothing upon which you cannot ask God’s blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT