13 September 2020

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭32:8‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/59/psa.32.8.esv

God says because you keep him first place, you will lend and not borrow. You will be above and not beneath. Whatever you touch will prosper and succeed.
Don’t underestimate the work of God in ur life! Although u may not detect His presence,  His power is at work on your behalf behind the scenes!  I assure you, all future success, healing, miracles & breakthrougs for you & your family has already been secured!
God is with u! He is for u! He will make a way! I'm  praying for u today with that the presence of God & power of the His Spirit will overshadow ur life with peace, love b wisdom. I'm believing that today ur prayers will be answered & miracles will happen 4 u & ur loved ones!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT