12 September 2020

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/59/jer.29.11-13.esv

Your story doesn’t end with what you lost: a dream that didn’t work out, a relationship that didn’t make it, a business that went down. Favor is coming like you’ve never seen. God is about to do something unusual, something uncommon that catapults you to a new level.

The battle is not yours; it’s the Lords. God didn’t bring you this far to leave you. He allowed that situation so He can display His awesome power, not just for you, but for those around you.

God is so merciful, God says, “I’m going to show you My favor in spite of that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT