505th day of prayer 19 November

Tap here for vedio
505th day of prayer

Our Sunday  services even the 4 and 6 pm should not be a event but the presence of God. Our people leading the service and preaching should come after fasting and prayer.
Your prayers will not go in vain. No one can say I have achieved in prayer for prayer is continuous.Nobody can say that you have prayed the best prayer and finished then it is the funeral for your prayer. Everyday we pray the best prayer. After days of prayer you should say I want to pray more. When we we planning the 500 th day meeting I said to the account dept. don’t worry we will get 10 lakhs offering and the offering was exactly 10 lakhs without any announcement.
We feed more than 14000 on 500day prayer. How are we doing it. Because when we are in prayer we get divine ideas. When you keep on praying you will build our spiritual life.
I am praying for years even in my collage days I used to go to the bush and pray for hours.
No one in our church should be without food or house or with loan. No house should have fighting or drinking habits. Your children will be successful. God is taking the old foundation and putting new foundation in your life.
A Praying church and a praising church and a  giving church will always be successful.
When Solomon build the temple he said all who comes here and prayers should be answered. Our prayer should be the same.
“Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in the presence of all the assembly of Israel and spread out his hands toward heaven,”
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭8:22‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/1ki.8.22.esv
👉 Take your position and spread your hands before him in front of the alter before you pray. Those who stand before the alter will not be put to shame or defeated in front of their enemies or the bad situation. Take your position before the alter before you pray. When we stand before the alter you will always think of the fire that comes on the alter.

and said, "O Lord, God of Israel, there is no God like you, in heaven above or on earth beneath, keeping covenant and showing steadfast love to your servants who walk before you with all their heart;
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭8:23‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/1ki.8.23.esv
“you have kept with your servant David my father what you declared to him. You spoke with your mouth, and with your hand have fulfilled it this day. Now therefore, O Lord, God of Israel, keep for your servant David my father what you have promised him, saying, 'You shall not lack a man to sit before me on the throne of Israel, if only your sons pay close attention to their way, to walk before me as you have walked before me.'”
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭8:24-25‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/1ki.8.24-25.esv

👉 When you walk with God our children will turn to God.
We we follow God we will have a deliverance in our family.
No other God is like you in the midst of the 30 million God in India
God is changing your position today.
Till he build the temple he had not prayed such prayer. today when you built up your life in prayer you will pray a powerful prayer.
Prepare  yourself  for miracle during this marathon time of prayer

“Can it be that God will actually move into our neighborhood? Why, the cosmos itself isn’t large enough to give you breathing room, let alone this Temple I’ve built. Even so, I’m bold to ask: Pay attention to these my prayers, both intercessory and personal, O GOD, my God. Listen to my prayers, energetic and devout, that I’m setting before you right now. Keep your eyes open to this Temple night and day, this place of which you said, “My Name will be honored there,” and listen to the prayers that I pray at this place. Listen from your home in heaven and when you hear, forgive. When someone hurts a neighbor and promises to make things right, and then comes and repeats the promise before your Altar in this Temple, listen from heaven and act accordingly: Judge your servants, making the offender pay for his offense and setting the offended free of any charges.”
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭8:27-32‬ ‭MSG‬‬
http://bible.com/97/1ki.8.27-32.msg

you can be bold to receive what ever you want in prayer he was created all the universe. How ever big you are God still you hear my prayer.
Personal prayer is for me to be blessed but intercessory prayer is for others , the city, the state and nation. I have left my home and come to pray to God in his home. This is a special day for you your foundation are changing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT