494th day of prayer. 8th November 2018

The power in you. Tap here for vedio
None of his promises will fail. God is not finished with you.
God will do something supernatural in your life. What God have spoken will come to pass in your life, your family,  your city your nation.
When Jesus said it is finished every curses, sin, sickness fell on him. Where ever I go I am not afraid of the demons but it is only they that are afraid of me.
I am above all the power of Satan. When you stand in darkness satan sees the light within me. You are a atom bomb in the darkness.
I asked my youth to speak and minister to the people I stood back. I wanted people to know it is not only through the preacher but every believer has the power to walk in signs and wonders. God wants to use you. Don’t keep asking pastor to lay hands and pray for your healing ask your family member if they are believers to pray for you. If your company is not doing well from today as you step in it should do well. When you enter a shop to buy anything and there is no one in the shop you will suddenly  many people come. It is your anointing. I am not ordinary but extra ordinary because the price is payed for me. When someone speaks curse on you see that curse falling on the cross and changing into a blessing. When my youth pray for sick people they will ask if they are healed if not they will keep praying till they are healed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT