460th day of prayer 🙏 Friday, 5 October 2018

A boy was skiing ⛷ in the sea. A big man seeing him and says how can you 8years old can ski in this sea are you not afraid the boy pointing to a big man standing on the shore and said he is my father I don't have to be afraid.
Prision Epistles.
Write down all your  achievements and write it is all about Jesus.
All the epsilses are about the gospel. He enriches me he is having power.
Theme Christ in me.
Doctrinal book Ephesians and Colossians
The Philipans and Philomina are relational book
Ephisians 55 timeswriten about Jesus
Philippians 49 times written about Jesus
37 times in Colossians
11 times in phelimon
You must always keep Jesus as the Center of your life. As you lift up Jesus in your life you will have a relationship with him.
Ephesians 5:22 , 6:9 our relationship with God should be more then a husband and wife relationship.
“And most of the brothers, having become confident in the Lord by my imprisonment, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:14‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/php.1.14.esv
This is the power of lifting up Jesus. Today Br. Mohan C Lazarus may be put in Jail all the Christian in India will rise up boldly to pray.
You are faithful in your stewardship of gospel  Col  4:7
          Philomen 9,24.

90 minutes with Jesus
Where sin abound grace abounds where sicknesses is there healing abounds.
You are thinking of one way to receive your miracle. But God can open many ways. Whatever you want ask in prayer today.
Mat 4:23 he healed all sicknesses.
Jeremiah 17:14. 33:6
“Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭17:14‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/jer.17.14.esv
“Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:6‬ ‭ESV‬‬
http://bible.com/59/jer.33.6.esv
You cannot speak negatively and get a positive result.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT