446th day of prayer

Pastor Prakesh
I declare
I hear the voice of my shepherd and follow it.
Goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.
No weapon formed against me and family shall not prosper.
I have perfect peace.
I am more than a conqueror.
I am not intimidated by the enemy

Garrison Edinbaro
1 Sam 1:8 - 11.
Joshua 6: 8 - 20

God hides the moments of breakthrough so that we will built up our faith.
If Abraham knew the day when he will have the child he would not had Ismael but he would not not have grown in faith.
The power of repeating .
Joshua told the people to keep on walking till I say and 6days went around one time seventh day 7th time something happened.
Elijah prayed sex time nothing happened but at seventh time there was something happened. A cloud came out of the blue.
There is power in repeating. So don’t give up. There is something happening behind your back. He is not chipping bricks but breaking down walls and it will suddenly happen. You will not see the wind 💨 or rain 🌧 but as you dig the trenches they will be filled. Hannah came year after year and weep. My prayer 🙏 has become a vow this year. I don’t have a child 🧒 but you will give and I will give it back to you. You are doing the same thing but he is making something new. You think you alone are weeping but God is crying. Hannah was crying for a child 🧒 but God was crying as they were no priest in the temple and Hannah vowed she will give her son to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT