Assurance of answered prayer


Joh 16:24 KJ2000 Until now have you asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.
joh 16:20-26
Jesus before leaving this world spoke to his disciples this about prayer
1. but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
2. and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you.
3.  And in that day you shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it to you.
4. Until now have you asked nothing in my name: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full.
5. At that day you shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
Peter and John obeyed Jesus and healed the lame man at the temple gate.
act 3:3-8
Ruth believed in the god of Isreal and God did a miracle.
rut 3:11
rut 2:12
PSA 20:4
deu 12:7
Jesus teaching on prayer.
luk 11:13
ROM 14:17 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

520th day of prayer 4 December 2018

436th day of prayer 🙏 11 September 2018