How to pray Day 6

Day 6

“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it have a good understanding. His praise endures forever!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭111:10‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/59/psa.111.10.esv

There’s a beautiful symmetry in the opening lines of the Lord’s Prayer: Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be your name.

Jesus simultaneously invites us into revolutionary intimacy with our Father and reverential awe of his holiness.  Both of these aspects are important in our worship and prayer lives.

Many people struggle with prayer simply because they doubt that God likes them. But there are probably just as many of us who fail to fully grasp his holiness.

I wanted to share this testimony of my wife’s last day in this world on 20 Feb 2010

Maria's health was deteriorating in 2010
We decided to go for the second operation at Fortis hospital. The surgery was on 19 Feb 2010 and her condition was critical after the operation. I sent mobile SMS's to all for prayer and I was fighting it out in prayer for Maria's life. On 20 Feb 2010 at 11:00 am I felt the presence of God and He asked me if His answer was 'no' what would I do? Would I still continue to love Him? I said, yes Lord, if the answer is 'no' or 'yes' I will still love you. I gave the decision into God's hands and I had a divine peace. God took her to be with Him at 4 pm and today I can praise God that He has done what is best for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT