Sunday service 13th January

The name of God I am that I am.
God creates a relationship with a nation. Then he reveals himself to them. He reveals his name and shows them what he can do for them.
Gen 3:13-14
“Then Moses said to God, "If I come to the people of Israel and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' what shall I say to them?" God said to Moses, " I am who I am." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel: ' I am has sent me to you.'"”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3:13-14‬ ‭ESV‬‬

“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭ESV‬‬
“"For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.”
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭3:6‬ ‭ESV‬‬
“"To whom will he teach knowledge, and to whom will he explain the message? Those who are weaned from the milk, those taken from the breast? For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭28:9-10‬ ‭ESV‬‬

You don’t have to do anything if you know the established covenant.
Don’t struggle when I am that I am is with.
He is not the God who was nor is he a God who will be but he is the God of now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPACT OF ADAM AND EVE’S SIN ON THE WORLD

AGE OF THE MORDERN MISSIONARY MOVEMENT